- Clean my room
- Gather the clothes I think I need
- Toss the clothes that I don't actually need
- Pick up the clothes that I tossed because my room is still a mess
- Clean my room
- Consider the luggage and bags I'll be bringing along and using
- Note the toiletries and miscellany items I should bring
- Think of which items that I can purchase abroad
- Clean my room
- Test out my new Rick Steves (TM) Money Belt and Flat Pack
- Gather essential cards, passport, and information, especially cash
- Get emotional about amount of cash
- Shake it off and remember that I am gonna have a good time no matter what
- Clean my room
- Realize that I still have homework to do
- Do homework
- Clean my room
- Be giddy because I've got a little less than a month until the flight!
A blog by Jillian of my thoughts, musings, and adventures of my study abroad experience in London!
28 February 2014
The Mid-way To-Do packing regimen list!
Labels:
journey to london
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment