04 February 2014

It's February already(!?)

Since my last post, I started Winter quarter and a wonderful internship.

Despite how busy its been for me, I've gotten a lot done for my London trip!




Mom and I bought my ticket, got some forms taken care of, and I did two orientation meetings for studying abroad.

The one I attended last Friday was specifically for the trip I going to and let me tell you: I'm anxious.

I suppose prior to attending this specific meeting, I had this lingering nervous feeling in my stomach that suspended my realization of the "size" of this trip.

Sitting through the meeting, getting the brochure, seeing all the people involved and joining the program, and receiving the important information made it all very real.

Wow, it's happening! is what I started thinking. 

Then, a lot of things flooded my thoughts as I started thinking of packing, money, personal traveling, and other new information.

I have over a month until I'm on a 9-hour flight.

Whew!

1 comment:

  1. After your journey to London, I expect my wedding present to be done. :) I shall wait for it and look forward to it upon your return.

    ReplyDelete