HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
It's January! It's 2014!
Time to do some good, right?
Of course, I have to think ahead to the three months I'll be spending in London.
In a perfect world, I'd be able to get a new laptop or tablet, have enough personal expenses for buying things abroad, and things would run smoothly.
In my case, I need to think realistically, if not reasonably. I'm gonna be busy during now until March, so I'm hoping that I can surprise myself by being very efficient with my spare time.
I think I'm making some progress, though! I found a great travel website to book cheap flights for students! Plus, it's super helpful and specific about airfare, study abroad tips, and other important measures to keep in mind.
While I spend the next months preparing and taking care of things in the homefront, I'll also be updating this blog site. I gotta make sure it looks good for the readers while I blog abroad.
~ Jillian
No comments:
Post a Comment