30 March 2014

Day 5 - An American in King Henry VIII's court

How much pop culture can I think of when I'm here in London?

Going to the Tower of London sparked some serious inspiration and referencing to the tv show, "The Tudors", when I visited.

Not only did I see the INCREDIBLE Crown Jewels, I also walked around where King Henry VIII lived and ruled. I took as much pictures as I could, and I uploaded most of them on my flickr account, however, i realize now that I really have to organize that album because I put it in a weird order.

Here are a few of today!

I think this is the Fusilier's Museum

"If the Tower of London ravens are lost or fly away, the Crown will fall and Britain with it."

View of Tower Green from the White Tower

One of the many "Beefeaters" giving a tour.

A monument made to the memory of Anne Boleyn

A view of White Tower, where the Kings used to live.
As a little sidenote worth mentioning, 30 March is the UK's Mother's Day! So, happy Mothers day to my mom and also to my host mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment