22 March 2014

Frequently Asked Questions

Over the last six months, I've gotten the same questions from various people. I don't mind since I'm super stoked about talking about it!

Here are a few questions/answers that I thought would help for some people who have been curious.





Where are you going?
London, UK!

How long is your program?
It's a quarter long program that runs from late March until early June.

What are you studying there?
English literature. (Hahaha yeah I know right?)

Is this an exchange program with another university?
Actually, this program happens to be under the University of Washington with the English Literature department.

Where will you be staying?
In a homestay situation. Yep, that means with a family that is kind enough to let me stay in their house.

What kinds of classes will you taking?
There are four total courses. I'll be taking three of them.
The titles are "Contemporary Britain", "London's Contemporary Theater", "Victorian London", and "Art, Architecture, and Society".

So, will you be getting an English accent when you return home?
HAHAHAHAHAHA


If you have any more questions, leave a comment or email me! I'll try to get to them while I'm still packing. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment