The architecture and history tours are so far one of the most entertaining things, if you can handle the long walks. Our professor never meets a beat when talking about every important structure that has some significance to the history of London as well as the cultural context around it, especially with the colorful language.
Aside from the walking tours, I've had my own little ventures here and there. I have already found a delicious little cafe called "The Conduit Coffee House". Their foods are reasonably priced. Now, I'm not the best at math, but I'll do my best; one sandwich can cost about £3.50, which could be about $5 in the US. I think it's a good price, especially if I want a coffee and a lunch, which can be £4.90. I think that's pretty good, plus their service is excellent in such a tiny little shop/restaurant. But the food? MMMM~
This week has been incredible. I have almost completely let it settle in because I'm having such a blast. I don't know how else to describe the experience, and I've been taking some pictures. Probably this weekend, there will be pictures up.
Now, the classes will really begin next week and I don't even know what else could happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment