The picture you see is the view from my hotel room. Yep, I made it to Dublin!
And what a trip it's been to get here.
I couldn't sleep very well, but managed to get up around 6am to head to Euston station. After meeting up with my friend, Heather, we were on our way to the train.
We can honestly say we saw Wales, but it went by the time I woke from my nap. The views were beautiful, though! Hopefully I get a chance to visit Cardiff someday.
The ride was long, but we got on the ferry to get to Dublin port. Wow, that was one fancy ferry ride. It had a lot of things I would expect on a cruise ship, like a cinema and a whole restaurant.
Getting to our hotel was interesting. We got a taste of the city by public transport and familarized ourselves with the €. Thankfully, the bus drivers we encountered were helpful enough to point us to the right direction!
Now we're settled and comfy in the hotel. Lots to see tomorrow in the city!
As the locals say, "Cheers!"

No comments:
Post a Comment